Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Independence Day Sign and Red Display

Autumn created this independence day sign for my shop space...
It turned out so cute I just had to share it!
:)


Here it is in my little space at Viking Village...just LOVE all the reds together!!
To be honest...red doesn't sell well....
But I like the look anyway!!


Isn't the little chair cute??
And I LOVE the bowling bag!!!
Well that's it for now...just a quick little share.  :)
BUT
I have a lot more going on so...including a Vintage Suitcase turned Table and a darling Trash to Treasure Dresser...!!

So stay tuned!!!
Denise

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! Love seeing the red, white and blue. Such a cute picture.
    Liz

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Autumn

Autumn
Autumn modeling a hat I knit for my etsy shop...What energy!!