Thursday, August 2, 2012

Chalkboard: Just Doodle...It's fun!


Just a quick post to share a Chalkboard that I just finished...It's headed down to my booth in Poulsbo today.
I am really loving the gold frame!!  It' the second one I've done like this and is definitely more contemporary than my others it would be perfect for a wedding or maybe a formal dinning room!


I found the frame at a garage sale...They're harder to find than you might think...At the GW the run about $14.00!??  You know me I'm not about to pay that much!  :)

Anyway it had a picture of some lady in the grass...nothing special...so I simply sprayed over with Krylon Chalkboard paint....Done!!  :)

Speaking of my little space...Here's a couple of pictures of it:



Do you like the typewriter?  I have four of them now...I hate getting rid of them but who needs 4 typewriters??  Anyway I took pictures and plan on doing a post about them soon...They are lovely!!!  :)


It's not very big and to be honest I'm not making enough, to be worth my while, but it's only been 2 months.  My daughter says I need to find a different place to sell (a little more up-scale)...I agree but I haven't been able to find it yet!

Well...Thanks for visiting and leave a comment...I enjoy hearing form all of you!!
Denise

3 comments:

  1. I just bought my first typewriter at an auction a few weeks ago and I love it! I have been thinking about opening a space, but wondered if it would be worth all the work. Hope things pick up for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Girl!! My friend Kim and I love Your booth at Viking Village. We also have a booth there!! lol Small world. I am the one that makes the greeting cards. Kim is the one that found your blog on Pinterest. Just had to say Hi!! and I am now following you and super excited about it. Come by my blog and say Hi and follow me too.

    Love and Hugs
    Shirley Pumpkin
    www.lookatmycutestuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a neat space! Looks like you have loads of treasures in there. Thanks for sharing at Etcetorize this week!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Autumn

Autumn
Autumn modeling a hat I knit for my etsy shop...What energy!!